It was easter yesterday!!! It was also my mom's birthday so I had lots of fun. It was pretty funny actually i somehow fell asleep before the party and i woke up to my mom shaking me saying "You're still asleep? Everyones already here!" So I had to hurry and get ready. So I was playing with all the cousins, they love me ;) when they decided it would be funny to ATTACK ME!!! they were all hitting me with balls and I was running around the yard screaming. One of the 10 year old boys( they throw so hard!) threw a low ball at me and as I dove to catch it my finger broke!!! It killed so bad and we're not sure if i broke it or just dislocated it. It was a hanging to the side and I couldn't move it. IT KILLED!!! Poor little me! :) Anyways so it's STILL swollen. But I have not cried once! That sounds silly but I'm pretty proud of myself. Well all for now!
Jerry
brown table runner
-
brown table runner brown table runner
[image: brown table runner]
Rich exotic dark and rich exotic medium brown hair on hide geometric shapes
are sewn to...





0 comments:
Post a Comment