So this past weekend I was in High School Musical 3! I was an extra and it was really fun! I might go back later to shoot more also. So we had to wake up early and be there by 9 and we worked all the way until 9:30 pm! I was super tired. The scene I was in was cool but all the sitting around was definitley NOT.It was really cool because I was standing right next to Vanessa Hudgens (btw all the main people are tiny! like my size!) most of the time and she said hi to me. Also I was really close to Zac Efron (WOW!!!) and a bunch of other people. I sorta have a close up. Well I walk right in front of the camera and it like is filming just me and stuff. Also Courtney has a total close up in the library scene with Tiara (a new character) and Sharpae. Whoo hoo!!! So anyways I had a good time and it was really cool meeting all those people(sorta meeting them anyways!). Tada!
brown table runner
-
brown table runner brown table runner
[image: brown table runner]
Rich exotic dark and rich exotic medium brown hair on hide geometric shapes
are sewn to...





0 comments:
Post a Comment