I know I haven't written in forever but i'll just give a small update on whats been going on and go into details later mostley because i don't have all the pictures on my computer right now. Anyways so i went to girls camp starting in the end of july and right when i got back i left for Florida with my bff annette the first couple of days we stayed with her grandma in tampa and then we drove to the beach in orlando! that was definitley the best part! we just hung out in the pool, hot tub, sauna, or beach the whole time! we celebrated annettes birthday there. Anyways like 2 days after i got back i left for Mexico with my school! it was sooooooo fun! anyways and then we were supposed to go to Las Vegas but we ended up not going. I'll post the details later!!! i've been a little busy latley!!!
brown table runner
-
brown table runner brown table runner
[image: brown table runner]
Rich exotic dark and rich exotic medium brown hair on hide geometric shapes
are sewn to...





0 comments:
Post a Comment