CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Schools out!!!!

YAY!!! school is out! Horray its summer!!!

SO this is what i did last week...

Monday- Memorial Day

Tuesday- Lagoon day

WEdnesday- I went to jump on it with my school! Then went to dinner with Annette

Thursday- I went to LAser Assult with school! WHoo hoo 15th and 11th place :) jk. Then hung out with annette(haha)

Friday- Vetrans pool with school. I didnt have swimsuit and was sitting by pool in jeans and a shirt(you know CLOTHES) and they threw me in pool with clothes on! Then the life guard got all mad at me(apparently its not sanitary to have denim in the pool) so I found some swim shorts(xoxox sage!) and swam in that and a tank top! So ya. OH! and then I had a sleepover at annettes house(i know i never go home!) and we stayed up till like 2 watching gossip girl! Which btw I totally love just as long as you fast forward the bad parts it's totally my fave show. GOT TO FINISH SEASON 1!!! jk

SCHOOL IS OUT!!! YAY!!!! Hopefully I'll be back dancing soon except for the sad fact that I am now sick! So sad! I need to dance!

0 comments: