Today for school we went to CLAS ropes. It was really fun! It's this big place with all of these activities and games to do with your family or school or church groups. There was this huge swing thing probably 50 feet or more in the air and you have to be strapped in a harness and pulled up then you let go and you just freefall!!! It was really scary but actually fun. At first I was too scared but my friends convinced me. Then we did these team building exersizes and ate pizza. Also there was this ball thingy with two chairs inside it that you can get in and be pushed all around upside down. Theres also a river lake pond thingy with ducks and canoes and stuff. It was the perfect weather so it was really fun but there were lots of bugs so I was kinda freaking out :) and I got a little sunburned. But I think it was worth it.
brown table runner
-
brown table runner brown table runner
[image: brown table runner]
Rich exotic dark and rich exotic medium brown hair on hide geometric shapes
are sewn to...





1 comments:
Jerry, sounds like lots of fun...oxox gram al
Post a Comment