This weekend was so fun! But I'm so sad that spring break is almost over. It was such a great week! So on Thursday I hung out and had a sleepover with my BFF Courtney. Then on Friday I hung out with my other BFF Annette and we planned our... NYC TRIP!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited. We've got it all planned out. Then on Saturday, we went to the tulip festival with everybody. Me, My mom,Courtney, Courtney's little sis Kylie, Annette, and my little cuz Avery. It was a lot of fun. First it was windy but then it got really nice. I was sad though because not very many flowers have blossomed cuz it's been so cold latley but it was still nice. But I think everybody really had a good time.
Courtney, Me, and Annette we got a little wet when we were having a small(okay large we were soaked)waterfight at the secret garden!
Me
Us rolling down the hill!(I love that hill!)
My cousin Avery acting crazy. It was pretty funny we were all dancing and singing and doing cartwheels the entire way!
This is all of us
brown table runner
-
brown table runner brown table runner
[image: brown table runner]
Rich exotic dark and rich exotic medium brown hair on hide geometric shapes
are sewn to...





3 comments:
OMG!!!
I LOOK SO BAD!!!IN THOSE PICTURES!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!
sweet ny!!
HAHA whos that hot grl with the short hair!!!!!!!!!! haha jkjk i look really bad!!!!!!!!!!! well
love ya,
anut
Post a Comment