
I had a dance competition/convention this weekend called LADM. It was a lot of fun but I am realy tired! We drove up to Odgen and checked into our hotel. Then the dancing began!!! We took classes in different areas of dance untill 10:30 at night! The next morning I had to wake up so early because we competed our first dance at 8:30 in the morning. After competetion we had a break and I went to eat lunch at pizza factory and we went to the arcade and played some games. Then we had convention from 1:30-7 that night. I was so tired! in two days I did, lets see... umm...aprox 14 1/2 hours in 2 days! I'll post pics when i get them!
brown table runner
-
brown table runner brown table runner
[image: brown table runner]
Rich exotic dark and rich exotic medium brown hair on hide geometric shapes
are sewn to...





0 comments:
Post a Comment